PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US. https://dpworldacademy.com/ is a website operated by DP World Caucedo (“we”, “us”, “our”, the “Company”). We are a company registered in Dominican Republic.
3. BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. By using Our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them, as well as our policies and code of ethics and conduct (“Terms”).
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
4. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of Our Website:
• Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Website. When using Our Website, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These Terms were most recently updated on July 2020
6. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update and change Our Website from time to time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
7. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
8. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
9. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on Our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of Our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
10. CODE OF ETHICS.
The user acknowledges and agree to comply with the following terms:
• Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by DPWORLD ACADEMY in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
• DPWORLD ACADEMY respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
• Register for only one account. Your account is linked to your email address.
• You may not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or damage the results of others.
• You may not share your solutions to homework, quizzes, or exams with anyone else unless explicitly permitted by the instructor. This includes anything written by you, as well as any official solutions provided by the course staff.
• Payments are nonrefundable.
• Participants must complete the training within the period stablished for completion.
The violation or breach of these terms will be punishable by failing the course or the interposition of legal, judicial or extrajudicial actions.
11. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where Our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. USER GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
Our Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of Our Website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on Our Website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to Our Website, or to make contact with other users of Our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of Our Website a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described
in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload .
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Our Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
14. RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to Our Website, you grant us, third parties and any other users of the Website a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works or, display and perform that user generated content.
15. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM We do not guarantee that Our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access Our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
16. WHICH LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by United Arab Emirates law. You and we both agree that the courts of United Arab Emirates will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
DP WORLD ACADEMY, the GLOBE device and other marks are trademarks of DP World and other companies within the DP World group and are registered in various countries. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on Our Website